Identification of the parties
The following terms and conditions regulate the access and use of the URL www.buyandhold.es (hereinafter the Portal), owned by Buy & Hold SGIIC, SA; entity constituted on 11 May 2017, subject to supervision and registered with the number 256 on the CNMV’s SGIIC Registry; whose other identifying data are:
Buy & Hold SGIIC, SA.
C/La Cultura nº1, puerta 1
Tax ID No. (C.I.F.) A98474208
You can consult all the information available at the CNMV about Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. here, or through Consultation with official records/searching for entities and accessing the Company, which is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia. Volume 9536, Folio 73, registration 7 with registration form V 150764.
And, on the other hand, the natural or legal person, hereinafter THE USER, who accesses the page to inform him/herself and make use of the services offered through the portal.
By using this portal the user expressly accepts each and every one of these general conditions, as well as all those particular conditions collected for the use of certain services.
Purpose the services offered
Buy & Hold SGIIC, SA. is a commercial entity that through the Portal offers information about the entity itself and the products managed by it.
Through the Portal, Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. allows the USER access to the varied contents made available to them by the company itself, and/or by third parties.
These general conditions of use regulate the generic use of the portal by the USER, who will have the possibility to view and print them.
Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this web site, as well as to limit or cancel the general terms and conditions applicable to the web site.
Conditions of access and use of the portal
The website can be accessed by any USER freely and free of charge, provided it is exclusively for their personal use. However, in order to be able to provide certain services, it will be necessary for the USER to fill in a form with the details and information indicated, and if the USER does not fill in all the fields marked with an asterisk as required, Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. reserves the right not to provide the service or sell the product in question. THE USER guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements. The Personal Data that you provide will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, and you must first consult our Data Protection Policy.
1.- Obligation to make correct use of the Portal, Products and Contents
a) The USER undertakes to use the Portal, the Products and the Contents in accordance with the law, morals, good customs and public order and these General Conditions. The USER agrees to use the Portal, the Services and the Contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, agrees to abstain from:
i. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, or transforming or modifying the Contents.
ii. Deleting, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of its holders incorporated in the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the Contents may contain.
b) Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may produce alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the User’s computer system.
2.- Use of the Services offered in the Portal of Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. in accordance with the Policy of Non-Consent Advertising regulated in the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE):
The policy of Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. regarding emails focuses on sending only communications that you have expressly or tacitly agreed to receive. In the cases of advertising sent by Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. to USERS, these will be referred to with the word “advertising” so as not to mislead. If you do not want to receive these messages by email, we will always offer you an easy and simple mechanism to tell us so.
The USER and Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. are obliged to make use of the Services in accordance with the Policy of Non-Consent Advertising, and in particular, they undertake:
Not to send chains of electronic messages without consent.
People affected by the reception of unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people may inform Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. By sending a message to the email account: email@example.com.
a) Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. will not be responsible, directly or in a subsidiary way, for:
• The quality of the service, the access speed, the correct functioning, the availability and continuity of the portal’s operation.
• Information entered by users, collaborators and third parties.
• The damages that may be caused to the user’s computer(s) due to the use of the portal.
• Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or the accessing of contents.
• The infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, of reputational rights, of the rights to personal and family privacy and to those concerning images of the persons (photographs), of property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or the accessing of contents.
• Links and hypertext (such as links, banners or buttons, among others) that allow the USER, through the web site, to access web sites and services and functions offered by third parties, which do not belong to or are not under the control of Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. (with the exception of links to other company websites); and the latter will not be responsible for the information contained in them or any effects that may arise from such information.
• Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. is not responsible directly or in a subsidiary way, explicitly or implicitly for the faults, and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the same, or their scientific quality if appropriate. Likewise regarding the queries that users may make within the scope of the Portal, as well as those offers and quotes that may be offered by Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A.
b) On the part of the USER: Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. will not be responsible for the realization by the USER of any type of illicit action, which is harmful, prejudicial or damaging to the rights of others.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this web site: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property laws, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or broadcasting, total or partial, of the information contained in these pages, whatever its purpose and the means used to do so, is prohibited.
No link to the Portal can be established from any other website without the prior and express consent of Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A.
UUse of technology cookies
Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. reserves the right to use so-called “cookies” or similar files, in any type of use on the Portal. “Cookies” used are only associated with anonymous users and their terminals, without providing references that allow us to deduce the USER’s personal data, and cannot read data from their hard disks, nor read the “Cookie” files created by others.
Buy & Hold SGIIC, S.A. informs you that most browsers on the network allow users to erase “cookies” from their computer’s hard drive, block them or receive a message before burning a “cookie”, and that you can configure your browser to be warned on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on hard drives. To get help with these functions, access the instructions or manuals of the “browser” or your browser, or the “help” screen.
As these conditions were originally written in Spanish, it is the preferred language of communications between the company and the client, and the conditions are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of dispute arising from the use of the services offered or the contents of the portal, the parties, with the acceptance of these Conditions, will submit to the Tribunals and Courts of the city of Valencia (Spain).
You can send any complaint regarding the general code of conduct to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org